How to Register
The primary contact listed on the exhibit space contract will receive an email with number of complimentary registrations included with your stand, registration instructions, link, login name and password. You may also register onsite at any time during registration hours. All registrants are eligible to purchase tickets for field trips.
Registration link and credentials will be emailed from [email protected] (ICE 2023 Registration). Questions about registration credentials should be directed to Tamra Campbell at [email protected].
- Exhibitor Full Conference Complimentary Registration: Includes move-in, move-out, access to the exhibit area during show hours, exhibition, conference sessions, daily lunches, coffee breaks and networking sessions.
- Exhibit Staff Badge: Includes move-in, move-out, and access to the exhibit area during show hours, exhibition, coffee breaks and daily lunches.
Does not include admission to oral technical sessions.
How Many Complimentary Exhibitor Full Conference Registrations Do I Receive?
Shell Scheme Booths: 6 M2 booth One Full Conference Registration; 9 M2 booth Two Full Conference Registration; Floor Space only stands will benefit of two complimentary full event registrations per 6 square metres of exhibition space up to a maximum of 12 registrations. The n
Exhibition Staff registrations may be purchased for US $310.
Additional Full Conference registrations may be purchases reference Registration information for fee schedule for and Exhibit Staff registrations for US $250.
During the registration process you may answer yes to the question asking if Visa is required to receive an email regarding visa details. For further information go to Travel Information.
Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor (EAC) / Work Authorization Information
Exhibiting Company Insurance & Indemnification
Each Exhibiting Company/Entity must first provide an adequate certificate of insurance meeting the requirements set forth in other areas of this contract as well as execute the Indemnification/Hold Harmless Agreement prior to any move-in, set up, exhibit or move out, tear down.
Exhibiting Company Personnel
Full-time employees of your company who carry positive company and personal identification may install and dismantle your own displays. Registered exhibitor personnel will be allowed to work in the Exhibition Area during move-in/setup, exhibit hours, and move-out/teardown.
Exhibitor-Appointed Contractors (EAC)
An Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor is a display house or Service Company who is an independent contractor (other than exclusive conference contractors or official suppliers) who provides a service (installation, dismantling, hostesses, models, etc.) and needs access to your space any time during move-in/setup, exhibit hours or move-out/teardown. If you plan to use an EAC, you are required to notify AAPG of the name, address and phone number of your contact for each company.
If you choose an EAC, there are three items that need to be completed:
- Work Authorization Information (Completed by Exhibitor)
- This information must be submitted to AAPG requesting authorization for the EAC to work in your area.
- No EAC personnel will have access to the Exhibition Area unless they have obtained proper authorization.
- Indemnification Agreement with List of Full-Time Employees (Completed by EAC)
- Each EAC must complete and sign the Indemnification Agreement and provide a list to AAPG of the EAC personnel who need access to the Exhibition Area.
- Wrist bands or work passes/badges will be provided for individuals on this list who are authorized to gain admittance to the Exhibition Area during move-in/setup and move-out/teardown.
- Workers in the Exhibition Area during exhibit hours must be properly registered and wear a badge.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (Submitted by EAC)
Each EAC must submit certificates of insurance for both worker’s compensation insurance and comprehensive general liability insurance, designed and licensed to provide coverage in the applicable state/country. The worker’s compensation and employer’s liability insurance must comply with the statutory requirements of the state/Country of operation and include Employer’s Liability with Limits of US$500,000/$500,000/$500,000. Comprehensive general liability coverage must provide US$1,000,000 Combined Single Limit (CSL) for bodily injury and property damage coverage. All coverages must include AAPG with a Waiver of Subrogation and all coverages, except the work comp, must show AAPG as an Additional Insured. Thirty days’ notice is required of any change in your exhibitor-appointed contractor’s insurance coverage.
EAC Daily Check In: Upon arrival at the conference each day, these individuals must check in and present a valid personal identification record which includes a photograph (e.g., driver’s license, passport, etc.) to claim work passes. AAPG may deny or delay access into the Exhibition Area to EAC employees if the EAC fails to supply this list.
It is required that ALL staff wear a name tag/badge that identifies them as setup, support or dismantling personnel.
Failure to meet any of steps listed above could jeopardize the EAC’s ability to obtain proper authorization and admittance.